Benefits of MembershipAs a member of the Society of Minnesota Sculptors, you'll have the opportunity:
- to use our free website gallery to merchandise your work.
- to exhibit your work publicly at our website and annual exhibition.
- to interact and exchange ideas with other sculptors through meetings and quarterly newsletters.
- to hone your artistic and technical skills through print and hands-on workshops.
- to learn ways to more effectively market your art.
- to help expand the public's appreciation of and desire for sculpture through publicity and exhibitions.
Becoming an SMS member is easy!
Learn more about membership (PDF File)
MEMBERSHIP information (283K Bytes)
STUDENT information (279K Bytes)
Step 1 - Registration By Mail:
Print Out The Application Form (PDF File)
MEMBERSHIP application form (207K Bytes)
STUDENT application form (208K Bytes)
Step 2 - Online Registration:
If Paying by Credit Card, Select Your Membership Plan.
Click on the Membership Plan Button of your choice.
If Paying by Check (or full-time student), Go to Step 3.
*For efficient membership processing, we would like all renewing
members to remit membership payments before April 15th.
*New Members that join after June 30th get the balance of the
year free, and their membership is paid for the next year.
Return completed form (Also include Check if applicable) to:
Thomas Zahn, President and Membership Chair
Society of Minnesota Sculptors
807 Holly Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55014